Kanchi Silk Cotton With Korvai Border
RM 115.00 with 3 installments via
- Handloom Kanchi Silk Cotton Saree.
- Width : 46 Inches
- Length: 6.25 Meters (including blouse fabric)
- The Kanchi weave is a type of silk cotton sari made in the Kanchipuram region in Tamil Nadu, India.
- It has been recognized as a Geographical indication by the Government of India in 2005–2006.
- The Sari comes with an running blouse fabric. The Pallu & Blouse are of the same shade as the Sari.
Wash Care: Dry Wash
We try to stay as close to the original colors of the product. However, the colors may vary due to different screen configurations and lighting